To ensure the safety of our community, we are changing some of our class protocol including:
- All students, instructors and volunteers are required to wear masks during classes.
- Class size will be limited and students and teachers must maintain at least 6 feet of distance at all times.
- We will be conducting temperature checks and symptom screening upon entrance to the studio.
- If you cannot wear a mask for the duration of the class and socially distance, we ask that you enroll for online learning.
In order to ensure the safety of our community during COVID-19, we are working closely with the Lewis and Clark County Health Department to ensure compliance with current recommendations and restrictions and have taken the following safety precautions for our studio:
- Staggering entrance times and using doors directly into the studio to limit congregation in the waiting room and lobby areas.
- Taking temperatures, doing symptom checks and requiring hand washing or sanitizing upon student/teacher entrance.
- Requiring all instructors and students to wear masks and facial coverings at all times.
- Marking out the space at 8 ft intervals to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- Mopping the studio floor in between all classes with sanitizing solutions.
- Offering all classes on Zoom so students always have the option to participate remotely.
If you have any further questions about how we are addressing the cleanliness or safety of our studio, please call (406)422-0830 or e-mail email@example.com