What is the Scholarship Exchange Program?
Through the scholarship exchange program, a student or their family can trade volunteer hours for all or part of the student’s tuition or participation fees. Unlimited, non-competitive scholarships are awarded on the basis of need and hours must be completed during the session in which they are awarded.
What kinds of activities apply for the scholarship exchange?
Many different activities can fulfill exchange hours, including (but not limited to):
- sewing, labeling, and laundering costumes
- cleaning studio and shared spaces in the building
- providing mentorship and assistance in classes
- staffing events such as fundraisers and performances
- & much more
How do I apply?
- Fill out the application and return with your first payment to the CDP office.
- Cohesion staff will contact you about the number of hours due as well as a list of volunteer opportunities.
- Track your hourseither in the volunteer notebook at the studio or online.
Please note: this form does not register you for classes. You need to register at the studio or online at cohesiondance.org/classes.
If you prefer to download a PDF version, click here . Fill out and return to the studio or e-mail a copy to email@example.com.